keeeper Germany adheres to data protection law. If personal data is collected, we only use this for internal purposes, and it is only transmitted and/or saved in accordance with the measures contained in data protection provisions. Under no circumstances will any data collected be sold or passed on to a third party for any other reason. We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, particularly when it comes to the protection of your personal data from data transmission or unauthorised access from third parties. This is all in accordance with the latest state-of-the-art technology. Sometimes we use an external service provider to process your data. They are carefully selected by us and are commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly. This service provider does not pass data on to third parties.
We can however only ensure data protection in terms of the website operated by us: www.keeeeper.de. The following advice does not apply to the websites or content managed by external providers that are linked to or mentioned on our website.
These data protection statements explain the method, use, and goals associated with the collection of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that relate to you personally, so e.g. name, address, email address, user behaviour.
2. provider identification
keeeper Germany is a service provider in accordance with § 13 of the Telecommunications Act (TMG) and a responsible authority in accordance with § 3 para. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
3. right to information, rectification, and erasure of personal data
You are entitled to information about our saved data relating to you, its origin, its recipient, and the reason it was saved, at any time. Additionally the user has the right to rectify incorrect data, and the right to blocking or deletion of personal data, provided that it does not contradict any legal obligation.
4. withdrawal of consent to use data
If you have provided consent for your data to be used, you can withdraw this at any time by emailing or writing to the addresses mentioned in § 1 para 2.
5. personal data not submitted during informational use
(1) If the website is only used for information, i.e. if you do not sign in to use the website, do not register, or submit any information, we still automatically collect and save data on the webserver with data files for statistical analysis, which your browser transmits to us when you search for the website, in order to make your visit to the site possible. These are:
– Visitor IP address
– Service provider
– Data and time of retrieval, and whether it was successful
– Time zone different to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP Status code
– volume of data transferred
– The website the request came from
– Browser type/version
– Operating system and interface
– Browser software language and version
(2) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened in exceptional cases. IP anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this site to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other website activity and internet related services to the website operator.
6. handling of personal data
(1) Personal data is information that helps to identify an individual, i.e. data that can be traced back to an individual. This includes, for example, a name, email address, or telephone number, but also other information such as user-generated content.
(2) We only collect, use, and pass on personal data if it is legal to do so, or if you as a user specifically consent to it in the collection of data, such as, for example, in participating in a competition or prize draw, or when you make an enquiry. When you make contact with us (for example through the contact form or by email) your data will be saved for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry or in the event of any further questions. We can release the user-generated content within the scope of our website. Your personal data that you give to us within the context of a competition or prize draw will be used for the purposes of the prize draw. If personal data is saved for a specific purpose, we do not store it for any longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose of its use, provided that it does not need to be further stored for any legitimate business or legal reasons. Your consent for us storing your data can be withdrawn at any time.
7. Data protection declaration for its use on social networks
(1) On our website, you’ll find links to external social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest (“social plugins”). The functions of the links, particularly the transmission of information and user data, are not activated simply by visiting our website, but only if the link is clicked on. The plugins recognise the relevant social network from the logo (e.g. the “Facebook” logo or the “Like button” on our page) Once the link is clicked on, the plugins for the relevant social network are activated and your browser connects directly to their website.
(2) If you click on the links during a visit to our website and are simultaneously logged in to your personal user account on the network, the information showing that you visited our website and then the network will be stored in association with your account. In order to prevent a connection to your account, you must sign out before clicking on the link.
(3) As the provider of our homepage, we have no knowledge of the content of transmitted data or its use by the social network. To find out more about why and how this data is collected and further used by Google, more about your rights in this respect and settings options for protecting your privacy, please see the networks’ own data protection policies. The respective social network is solely responsible for the data processed after the link is clicked on.
8. further information
We will gladly help should you have any further questions about the above information in relation to the use of your personal data.